- Requires at least 2 years of driving experience
- The tenant must have a valid driver’s license
Car rental restrictions and responsibilities
- The tenant has the right to use car Lithuanian Republic (LR) area and, upon written consent of the Lessor, the Ministry of trips abroad.
- The car can be driven only tenant and can not be transferred to third parties
- Do not smoke in cars or carry pungent odor materials
- If the car is damaged or broken by the tenant ‘s lease money for unused days will not be returned, in addition, landlord can refuse to provide a replacement car.
- The tenant is responsible for violations of the car interior, external damage and must compensate the direct and indirect losses, damage to or loss of income in the Lessor.
- In case of theft, do not arrive on the car documents and / or keys, the damage suffered, direct or indirect damages borne by the Tenant
- The tenant must follow the other restrictions specified in the contract.